Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Increase your chances to win more bids with the right estimating technology. View the newest estimating technology out on the market at CPA Technology's Estimating Open House - July 16, 2010

(Part of the Product Knowledge Seminar Series)

Come check out hands-on construction takeoff and estimating applications of the newest technologies that are out on the market today designed to propel winning bids into profitable projects.

Featuring New Estimating Technology:
- Construction Takeoff Software from PlanSwift
- Digital Takeoff
and more!!!

… also a preview of the future release of Sage Timberline Enterprise, Sage’s newest CRE product developed especially for service and specialty contractors

* Open House runs from 8:30 AM-3:00 PM (Friday, July 16, 2010). Stop in anytime and stay as long as you want.

Unable to travel that day? Sign up for the Online Open House. An online participation schedule will be posted soon!

Call Bruce at CPA Technology at (610) 862-1998 or register here:

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sage Remains Usage Share Leader in the Construction Industry

The CFMA recently announced findings from its 2010 Information Technology Survey (8th ed.) for the Construction Industry which profiles the systems, software and solutions in use by construction companies including general, heavy-highway and specialty contractors. Sage Construction and Real Estate product lines have been recognized as the most widely used application for construction estimating, job costing, accounting, payroll and project management, standing a strong favorite among general contractors.

According to the survey, Sage Timberline Office is the leading tool used among respondents for accounting, payroll and job costing, representing 24% of the market share while Sage Master Builder represents 5% making Sage the overall market leader at 29% in these disciplines. With general contractors, Sage represents the highest share of the survey participant market at 43%.

Not surprisingly, Sage is the leader among contractors using estimating software dominating 19% of the overall market share with Sage Timberline Office estimating commanding 17% of those respondents. Again, general contracting companies prefer Sage brands for their estimating needs, totaling 36% of the market share.

In the Project Management category, Sage applications lead the overall market share at 19% with general contractors representing 29% of the survey base.

For more information on CFMA’s 2010 Information Technology Survey for the Construction Industry or to see how Sage Construction and Real Estate products can benefit your business, call Bruce at CPA Technology at (610) 862-1998. See Sage product information at www.cpatechnology.net.