Sage MAS 90/200 version 4.5, featuring new customer-requested enhancements (across Payroll, Accounts Receivable, and Sales Order) is scheduled to be released in Q4 2011. Customers upgrading to 4.5 will be eligible to receive a FREE SageCRM user License and a FREE Sage CRM Service License and installed base Sage MAS 90/200 customers will have the option to move to Sage MAS 200 SQL with the release of v4.5.
So why should you upgrade? Listed below are the new features and functionalities that version 4.5 has to offer:
- National Accounts Management
- Additional Payroll Deduction Calculation Methods
- Deduction Recalculation in Payroll Entry
- Deduction Calculation Based on Earnings Type
- Payroll Data Entry Importing
- Enhanced Benefit Accrual
- Automatically Create Purchase Orders from Sales Orders
- Price Level By Customer and Product Line
- Pricing Flexibility for Total Item Quantities
- Item Pricing By Total Quantity
- Distribute By Lot and Serial Number
- Maintain Split Commissions by Customer
- Commission Rate Table by Salesperson, Customer & Item
- Enhanced Sale Order Integration with Job Cost
No need to fret. All (36) enhancements that have been provided through Product Updates for v4.4 will be included in the 4.5 release, as well.
Contact CPA Technology at (610) 862-1998 for more details.