Now that Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate 2013 (formerly Timberline Office) has been released, many of you are deciding whether or not it’s time to make the jump. CPA Technology wants our customers to get the most from their software investment. Besides CPA Technology’s continuing training and Certified Sage Consulting services, the features and capabilities of the software itself is key to making your operations run smoothly. The enhancements incorporated in this newest release will help simplify your tasks and help you work more efficiently saving valuable time. Compiled is a list of the top reasons why you should upgrade to Sage 300 CRE 2013:
- Modern, sleek menu styling and improved screen design enhances the user experience. Some windows such as AP Select to Pay windows support re-sizing for better usability
- Starting up tasks and reports run significantly faster
- The system provides a more proactive way to track and manage critical subcontractor and vendor compliance items (including lien wavers, weekly certified reports, insurance certificates and more)
- Initiate electronic payment of vendor invoices using AP (you can also choose to pay vendors by check or electronic payment)
Sharing information across systems is easier:
- When you’re in an Inquiry, you can now copy all your information into an Excel spreadsheet
- Capability of dragging and dropping MS Outlook emails and attachments into any attachment window within Sage 300 CRE has been added
- You can now send purchase orders, invoices and inventory costs directly to Job Cost and Accounts Payable, eliminating the previously required manual import routine
- Office Connector report templates can now be added to the Sage 300 CRE report menu, providing easier access and an improved method for viewing/working with your data in Excel
- You are now able to deactivate vendors you no longer work with in a single click. Doing this, they will no longer appear in the software’s drop-down lists. Easily reactivate a vendor at any time with a single click.
- With integrated online access to guaranteed compliant state and federal forms, you’ll have access to the most current forms. Built-in integration to eFile services through Aatrix simplifies your tax filing process.